Not for sure which Fluid master I bought at Lowe's.cost twenty bucks, water leaks out bowl.

I was unable to hear or see a leak, but read a complaint that the individual had the same problem. If I have to replace it because it is leaking through the seal and not under it I will make sure it is a different brand and not Fluid Master. My son is a plumber I am not and he lives 1200 miles away.

I do not like having to spend two hours of frustrating work to find the product is a failure.I would recommend using another product so that the next person does not waste a Saturday putting in a poor product such as Fluid Master.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of toilet part from Fluidmaster. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fluidmaster to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fluidmaster for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fluidmaster?

Comments

mlagasse
Fluidmaster Verified Representative

Fluidmaster has very good customer service and technical support for their products.I suggest giving them a call because they will stand behind their products and give help.

Call Fluidmaster and ask for the Technical Services Department, they can help.

Fluidmaster, Inc.