Dual Flush valve cable broke after about a year.So the most expensive and complicated flusher has a cheap cable handle to valve mechanism.

Not simple for the average putz or housewife to figure out or fix. Simple solution, toss the whole thing out and buy something worth the long term repair cost. SO we pay $30 dollars, now a year later another parted is needed to fix,. Is this even available, seem not.

So you have to buy a whole kit for a 50 cent parts. I've installed flushers dozens of times.

I thought with this type of out lay I could expect five or more years of service.One.

Review about: Fluidmaster Flush Kit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Fluidmaster?

Comments

mlagasse
Fluidmaster Verified Representative

Thank you for posting this review concerning the Fluidmaster Dual Flush Unit.We would like the opportunity to learn more about your issue and to provide help.

Please contact Fluidmaster’s Technical Service Department, we are available Monday through Friday from 5:30 AM through 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.Contact options include: Chat www.fluidmaster.com/support E-Mail techsupport@fluidmaster.com and Toll Free 800-631-2011.

Namco Pools - Pool installation disaster Namco Pools "I've called, emailed, facebook and Twitter, NO RESPONSE. I paid Namco $1200.00 to install the new 24' above ground pool I purchased from them. 5 weeks to deliver the pool,..." Read more Artesian Spas - Brand New Spa, no service, but lots of excuses Artesian Spas "Purewater Pools in Nepean Ontario sold us a Sundance tub 10 years ago. Sales and service was awesome. We "upgraded" as the Sundance was pretty worn out and this tub..." Read more The Cover Guy - Poor Quality - Vapor Barrier leaked upon arrival The Cover Guy "Well, I wish I read this site before I ordered as I never would have purchased through them. The vapor barrier on my brand new cover was incorrectly sealed so..." Read more Pioneer Family Pools - Poor service call Pioneer Family Pools "Recently had Pioneer pools to do tuck of liner for Inground pool. They managed to rip liner, then follow up with poor patch job. Next day Manager from London calls,..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more