Dual Flush valve cable broke after about a year.So the most expensive and complicated flusher has a cheap cable handle to valve mechanism.

Not simple for the average putz or housewife to figure out or fix. Simple solution, toss the whole thing out and buy something worth the long term repair cost. SO we pay $30 dollars, now a year later another parted is needed to fix,. Is this even available, seem not.

So you have to buy a whole kit for a 50 cent parts. I've installed flushers dozens of times.

I thought with this type of out lay I could expect five or more years of service.One.

Review about: Fluidmaster Flush Kit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Fluidmaster?

Comments

mlagasse
Fluidmaster Verified Representative

Thank you for posting this review concerning the Fluidmaster Dual Flush Unit.We would like the opportunity to learn more about your issue and to provide help.

Please contact Fluidmaster’s Technical Service Department, we are available Monday through Friday from 5:30 AM through 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.Contact options include: Chat www.fluidmaster.com/support E-Mail techsupport@fluidmaster.com and Toll Free 800-631-2011.