I installed the new style 550 Dual Flush Valve several months ago it is far better than the older versions of same model. The new design which now has the cable mounted on top works great I have had no problems great job on new design I wish you had thought of the new design sooner.

I am now confident this new style flush valve will last for years. If you are considering purchase of the 550 Dual flush please note installation is very easy I am handicapped and I had no problem with installation.

I did install the older version and had many problems Fluidmaster honored the Warranty and sent me new valve. Honest company to do business with .

Review about: Fluidmaster 550dfrk Flush Kit.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Old style product that was not made correctly.

Comments

mlagasse
Fluidmaster Verified Representative

Fluidmaster has very good customer service and technical support for their products.I suggest giving them a call because they will stand behind their products and give help. Fluidmaster has upgraded the Duo Flush which should eliminate the issues of past versions.Call Fluidmaster and ask for the Technical Services Department, they can help. Fluidmaster, Inc.Technical Services 800-631-2011