I installed the new style 550 Dual Flush Valve several months ago it is far better than the older versions of same model.The new design which now has the cable mounted on top works great I have had no problems great job on new design I wish you had thought of the new design sooner.

I am now confident this new style flush valve will last for years. If you are considering purchase of the 550 Dual flush please note installation is very easy I am handicapped and I had no problem with installation.

I did install the older version and had many problems Fluidmaster honored the Warranty and sent me new valve.Honest company to do business with .

Review about: Fluidmaster 550dfrk Flush Kit.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Old style product that was not made correctly.

Had an Experience with Fluidmaster?

Comments

Hayward Pool Products - Hayward Navigator standard leaf canister Hayward Pool Products "I bought this SEVEN WEEKS ago and yesterday I noticed the basket in the center has blown apart, a rip from one need to the other. I called Amazon and..." Read more The Cover Guy - Poor Quality - Vapor Barrier leaked upon arrival The Cover Guy "Well, I wish I read this site before I ordered as I never would have purchased through them. The vapor barrier on my brand new cover was incorrectly sealed so..." Read more Namco Pools - Pool wall rusted thru in 5 years Namco Pools "I went to open my pool at the start of the 2017 season. I noticed bubbling on the wall. As soon as i touched the touched the wall it let..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Cannot get a simple PVC reducer sent to me-HORRIBLE Customer Service Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward Heat Pump in April 2017 and installed on a new pool in May 2017. The union connectors to the inlet/outlet came from the factory with a..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more